Roofing Spotlight Product:
Need Single Ply Roofing? Consider JM PVC!
Why Choose a PVC Membrane?
- - Chemical resistance
- - Fire resistance (PVC is self-extinguishing)
- - Excellent durability and life expectancy
- - Recyclability
JM PVC Systems Passes the Test of Time
After testing samples of a 40 mil Fleece Back asphalt applied PVC roof installed in 1992 and harvested in 2010, it was still performing when removed after enduring:
- - 18.69 mph average wind speed.
- - 63.62 inches average snow annually.
- - 50.30 inches of record snow in January 1993 including 26.00 inches on January 11 alone.
- - View full data, testing, and life-cycle costs of JM's PVC Systems
Want to Learn more?
- - Contact REPS to find the best roofing solution for your project!
Waterproofing Spotlight Product:
KEMPERTEC® R Primer from Kemper System
What is it?
KEMPERTEC® R Primer is a quick-curing, high bonding primer used between acceptable prepared substrates and KEMPEROL® cold liquid-applied reinforced membrane and coating systems.
What are its uses?
KEMPERTEC® R Primer is used to prime a wide range of substrates including bitumen roofing, coated-glass faced high-density polyiso cover board, plywood, steel, galvanized steel, aluminum, lead, copper, zinc, glass and other substrates.
How can I learn more?
- - View Product Details
- - If your organization is interested in learning more about waterproofing solutions for building projects Contact REPS.
Larry from REPS recently joined Kemper System at their NY HQ where the mason and sheet metal shop workers from Cornell University received training of Kemper primers and waterproofing products.
Exterior Spotlight Product:
NEW! EC-300 Dry Joint Rainscreen Plate System from ECMS
This new durable, environmentally friendly, and high-performance cladding system is a higher end system that is cost effective.
Benefits of the EC-300 System:
- - Achieve the recessed-joint look without separate reveal strips
- - Environmentally Friendly: 100% recyclable, non-combustible
- - ASTM E300, ASTM E283, ASTM E331-00, AAMA 501.1
- - Compatible with 0.063” and 0.080” Aluminum Plate as well as Copper, Steel and Stainless Steel.
- - Endless color choices!
Take the Next Steps:
- - See more product info and install instructions
- - Connect with us to learn more benefits and how the new EC-300 can add value to your next project.
February Spotlight REPS Job:
Cupertino Warehouse moving along thanks to the easy-to-install, multipurpose continuous insulation
Thermax™ Sheathing is a multipurpose, nonstructural, rigid board insulation that is quick and easy to install. Ask us about its wide range of options and applications! View Project
REPS CELEBRATES 35 YEARS THIS MONTH!
Thank you for your trust! Learn more about REPS
Join us March 14 for Introduction to Structural Insulated Sheathing Materials for Commercial Construction
Other Events and Opportunities:
- View all In Person Events
- There are always new opportunities being added on our Virtual Learning page and on our social pages.
- See our current printable linecards and more on our Resources page