Roofing for Your Industry
ProtectoR™ HD Resources
- ProtectoR™ HD Sell Sheet - See the advantages of ProtectoR HD 1/2" High-Density Polyiso Cover Board
- JM Polyiso Cover Boards Brochure Discover the strengths of JM Polyiso Cover Boards
- ProtectoR™ Data Sheet Review technical information
- Insulations and Cover Boards Selector Guide Quickly compare the benefits of JM's Insulation and Cover Board options
With industry-wide material delays, added costs, and labor shortages, JM with their 160+ years of roofing experience, provides alternatives that may alleviate some of these challenges. The REPS team can help carefully select alternative to meet your needs without sacrificing quality or performance.
- SBS – There is no need for fasteners as you can heat weld, hot apply, or cold apply SBS membranes to your substrate.
- Temporary Roof – These barriers dry-in your project prior to final installation of your full roofing system, providing a solution for 30 to 120 days while you wait for your final products to arrive.
- Urethane Adhesives – with the shortages on fasteners and plates, here are some alternatives for installing your single ply membranes:
- Alternatives to Gypsum – JM has alternative solutions to traditional gypsum cover boards and substrate boards.
- High-Density Polyisocyanurate – This lightweight alternative is easy to work with, mold and damage resistant, and has a high R-value of 5 per inch.
Related JM Bulletins: