The REPS Report - March 2023
Roofing Spotlight Product:
JM SBS Cool Roof Systems Can Reduce Costs
JM achieved an improved rating on their 3-year aged SRI value to 80!
The highly reflective and highly emissive granulated white cap sheets are proven to be an energy-efficient and cost-effective solution. Product line options are available depending on your needs for both cost and performance.
While cool roof surfaces work to reduce cooling costs associated with air conditioning during summer months, insulation will also help to keep your occupants cool in the summer and warm in the winter. The REPS team can work with you to choose appropriate insulation and make the most of your new roofing solution.
Ready to Make Your Building More Efficient?
- - Contact REPS to find the best roofing and insulation solutions
- - View more product details
Waterproofing Spotlight Product:
Alchemco L43 Crack Filler
We're pleased to introduce a NEW Product from Alchemco's ACR line of concrete repair products - L43 Crack Filler!
Contact REPS for information on repairing and preserving your structures!
We would also like to congratulate Alchemco on willing the following product Awards!
- 2023 Industry Choice Award for Masonry Construction Materials - ACR Concrete & Masonry Etch
- 2023 Industry Choice Award for Precast & Block Production - BridgeDECK Waterproofing Agent
- Expert’s Choice Award winner for Sustainable Innovations - BridgeDECK Waterproofing Agent
Exterior Spotlight Product:
A properly designed building envelope using DuPont Performance Building Solutions products can help you qualify for new tax incentives
A project designed, approved, and constructed in accordance with the 2009 and all subsequent editions of the International Energy Conservation Code (IECC)-where adopted - should meet the intent of IRA where compliance with ASHRAE 90.1-2007 is required.
- - Contact REPS for guidance in selecting proper building envelope products to take advantage of the new tax incentives!
March Spotlight REPS Job:
Bethel High School Insulation Project
Styrofoam™ Brand Cavitymate™ Ultra Extruded Polystyrene Insulation XPS foam insulation board from DuPont Performance Building Solutions was selected as the best choice for this new educational facility.
Why Choose Cavitymate™ for Schools and other institutions?
- - R-value of 5.6 per inch.
- - Square edges on all four sides that makes it easy to fit between brick ties in cavity wall applications.
Interested in learning more?
- - View more photos and job details
- - Contact REPS to find the best insulation solution to meet your needs
We would like to congratulate Duane Zitkovic, our Roofing Division Manager, for recently being elected President of Ohio Valley Chapter of IIBEC!
It's Tradeshow Season!
So far this month the REPS Team traveled to Texas for the IIBEC Convention, followed by IRE (International Roofing Expo). We enjoyed several seminars, learning more about new products and building standard updates and had a great time visiting industry professionals.
Up Next: WV Construction & Design EXPO Registration is FREE and includes continuing education opportunities! REPS will be an exhibitor.
Other Events and Opportunities:
- View all In Person Events
- There are always new opportunities being added on our Virtual Learning page and on our social pages.
- See our current printable linecards and more on our Resources page