November Spotlight Products
ROOFING SPOTLIGHT PRODUCT:
JM EPDM Roofing Solutions
Why Choose EPDM Rubber Roofing?
EPDM is a cost-effective, durable, long-lasting, and easy to install product, all of which ads value to a commercial roofing job.
Why Choose JM?
The Milan, Ohio EPDM production facility is one of the world's most technologically advanced, allowing JM to extrude their sheets instead of using the traditional calendering process.
JM's EPDM manufactured thicker with a more uniform surface finish. This advancement in manufacturing cleaner sheets requires less preparation to ensure a stronger bond during installation.
Choose local, choose the best!
Contact the Roofing Team at REPS. We would love to discuss your next roofing project!
Featured Year End Fall Safety Promotion:
Year end discounts from Rooftop Anchor to keep crews safe!
It's crucial for rooftop, construction, and maintenance crews to be protected when working at heights. Passive fall protection from Rooftop Anchor meets or exceeds all of OSHA’s requirements for safety at height, with no training or special equipment required.
What's better than that? Orders placed on counterweighted Guardrails and SafePro Hatch rails now through 12/31/2022 will receive a special year end discount!
Reach out to our team for special pricing and details
Waterproofing Spotlight Product:
Situra RedLINE® Waterproof Expansion Joint
- Specifically developed to waterproof expansion and control joints
- Solves the dual problem of accommodating movement (and contraction) while at the same time maintaining water tightness
- Developed to be installed at the waterproof membrane level
- Provides for a non-obstructive joint, allowing free water drainage across the joint
- Designed for use with all types of liquid (hot or cold) e.g. asphalt/coal tar pitch mopped systems.
Exterior Spotlight Product
Stonewood Architectural Exposed Fastener (EF) System
With rising material costs and labor shortages, this simple, economical and flexible fastening system can keep your next project on budget and on time!
- Color matching or accent fasteners
- Ideal for large format panels, planks, complex geometry
- Easily adjusts around windows and other complicated geometry
- Factory fabrication to any size, design with 48” x 96” in mind
- Three panel types: Class A-285, Class A, Class B
- NFPA 285 compliant assembly using Class A-285 8mm panels
- FSC® (FSC-C115183) certification available
Our Exterior Product Spotlight on a Recent REPS Job:
Spotlight Job: St. Martin de Porres High School
We are pleased to share a new job featuring Stonewood Architectural Panels!
This project was completed at St. Martin de Porres High School in Cleveland, Ohio using Stonewood Panels Exposed Fastener (EF) System (highlighted below in spotlight products). The Cheshire Mahogany color selected brought warmth to the project to contrast with the other parts of the building.
Contact the REPS Team to learn more about the best paneling solution for your next project solutions.
*Photo credit: Bob Andrus, REPS of Ohio
UPCOMING EVENTS & Educational Opportunities:
- View all In Person Events
- There are always new opportunities being added on our Virtual Learning page and on our social pages. Be sure to follow us!
- Be sure to check our current printable linecards and more on our Resources page