Spotlight Job: Legacy Village Parking Garage
Legacy Village is a high end, open air shopping and dining area in Lyndhurst, Ohio. With a premier lifestyle center this, it is essential for each piece of the overall project, right down to the parking garage, to look and perform it's best with the utmost attention to detail.
PARKLEX PRODEMA’s High Pressure Laminate (HPL) cladding product was up to the challenge. The beautiful rich colors, Rustik and Pale from PARKLEX PRODEMA, complement one another perfectly.
- - Made from real wood sourced from sustainably managed, PEFC certified forests.
- - Wood treated with synthetic resin and an exterior PVDF film to guarantee they can withstand all weather conditions, even the harsh conditions of Northeast Ohio Winters
- - Maintenance free.
The panels were installed by Meridian Construction Services and the Architect was Perspectus Architecture.
Contact the REPS team to get the best building envelope products and service!
*Photo credit: Bob Andrus, REPS of Ohio
June Spotlight Products
ROOFING SPOTLIGHT PRODUCT
EPDM Made in the USA for 10 Years!
Our local Johns Manville (JM) Commercial Roofing Systems EPDM Plant in Milan, Ohio has been instrumental in efficiently getting products to our customers. They are currently celebrating their 10 Year Milestone!
The Milan production facility is one of the world's most technologically advanced, allowing JM to extrude sheets instead of using the traditional calendering process. JM's EPDM is manufactured thicker with a more uniform surface finish than the competition. This advancement in manufacturing cleaner sheets requires less preparation to ensure a stronger bond during installation.
Read 10 Year Anniversary article from JM
Learn more about JM EPDM Roofing Systems
Contact the REPS team to find out which roofing system would be best for your project!
Exterior Spotlight Product
All New to REPS - Intumescent Paint!
ZENOVA FP is a fire-resistant water-based paint that prevents the ignition and spread of fire. It is:
- - Independently tested and validated
- - Cost-effective, simple fire protection
- - Fast, easy application with a short drying time
- - No harmful gas or smoke is emitted during a fire
- - Compatible with a wide range of primers
- - Environmentally friendly
- - Keeps apartment fires contained to the unit where the fire starts
Waterproofing Spotlight Product
EnergyEdge® Permanent Insulated Concrete Edge Formwork is engineered and designed to form, insulate, and protect concrete slab and foundation edges. View Product Info
Contact REPS to learn how this product can contractors time and money!
UPCOMING EVENTS & Educational Opportunities:
- View all In Person Events
- There are always new opportunities being added on our Virtual Learning page and on our social pages. Be sure to follow us!