Roofing Spotlight Product:
JM's EPDM Roofing Membrane boasts unique technology that reduces install time, improves end result
Contractors and installers save time and labor costs when working with Johns Manville Commercial Roofing Systems EPDM sheets. Less labor is required for installation plus their extrusion technology eliminates defects such as pockmarks for a consistently smooth membrane surface.
Which Johns Manville Commercial Roofing Systems EPDM Single Ply Roofing Membrane is best for you?
Check out this Selector Guide or contact the REPS Team who has over 100 years combined experience in the roofing industry!
Waterproofing Spotlight Product:
Alchemco's ACR® Concrete & Masonry Etch is environmentally safe substitute for more dangerous acid etching products
ACR Concrete & Masonry Etch provides a way to etch and open the surface of concrete, brick, block or stone materials. It was made to replace 32% hydrochloric acid without the dangers associated with that hazardous cleaner.
Environmental & Safety Benefits:
🍃 100% synthetic, environmentally safe and biodegradable
🍃 Stronger and attacks hardened concrete more aggressively than traditional acids
🍃 Designed to prepare the surface of the concrete to accept and allow greater penetration of the TechCrete Waterproofing Agent - can be used in many other applications.
🍃 Non-regulated for transportation/handling
🍃 Non-toxic, non-skin irritant, non-fuming, and will not corrode or rust metals
Want to Learn more?
- - View Data Sheet
- - Contact REPS to safely prepare your concrete surfaces for waterproofing and preservation
Exterior Spotlight Product:
Architects love the endless design capabilities made possible by using ECMS Composite Panels
East Coast Metal Systems (ECMS) is an industry leader in metal panels and works with all types of composite material. Their EC-100 Wet Joint MCM System™ and EC-200 Dry Joint MCM System™ utilize composite material and serve as a durable and versatile façade compatible with virtually any project specifications.
- - Utilize steel, stainless steel, aluminum, titanium, copper, and zinc
- - Create a versatile architectural façade that is fully customizable
- - Manufactured through a process of bonding two metal skins to a thermoplastic core, allowing for flexibility and durability.
- - Weather resistant, easily maintained, and long lasting.
- - Fire retardant (Can work with FR and PE cores to achieve the desired fire rating.)
- - Available in a variety of finishes and are customizable in terms of thickness, texture, color, shape, profile, and application - method.
ECMS is a Metal Construction Association certified Premium MCM Fabricator.
- - Contact REPS for guidance on selecting a facade that is both functional and aesthetically beautiful.
- - View info on ECMS Composite Panels
* Photo Credit: East Coast Metal Systems
April Spotlight REPS Job:
The MetroHealth System Glick Center in Cleveland Ohio is a project recently completed we were proud to be a part of! We partnered with Turner Construction Company, OCP Contractors, Inc., and HGA, working together to determine East Coast Metal Systems, Inc. (ECMS) was the best solution to meet the structural and architectural goals.
🍃 This 11-floor hospital was nationally recognized by Practice Greenhealth for environmental sustainability and is LEED certified.
- - 1,778 sq. ft. of Alpolic Copper Composite with a Post Patina Finish in DLSS Dark Verdigris
- - 29,374 sq. ft. of Reynobond 4mm FR in a Duranar Sunstorm Ultra-Cool Bronze Finish
- - 3,554 sq. ft. of flashing
Interested in learning more?
- - Contact REPS for custom panels to meet your design vision
*Photo credit: Turner Construction Company
Tradeshow Season Continues!
Other Events and Opportunities:
- - View all In Person Events
- - There are always new opportunities being added on our Virtual Learning page
- - See our current printable linecards and more on our Resources page